Dear Students, Parents, Guardians and Staff:
Very warm, Christian greetings from the University Management and office of the Academic Registrar, Ndejje University.
Today, May 27, 2016 marks the end of Semester II, of 2015/16 Academic year. On behalf of the University, we congratulate you upon the successful completion of the Semester; your financial and material support is highly appreciated. We pray that the Almighty God rewards you abundantly!
Please kindly do observe these very important days and events during the vacation and Semester I of Academic year 2016/2017.
- Semester I of 2016/2017 will commence for weekend programme on Saturday, 6th August 2016 and Monday 8th August 2016 for the day/evening programmes. Lectures will begin promptly and registration for all students will begin immediately.
The students studying at the Main Campus, but residing in Halls of Residence, should report either on Saturday, 6/08/2016 OR Sunday, 7/08/2016.
- All students are required to have paid 100% before reporting for the Semester. In the unlikely event that a student fails to pay 100%, he/she must pay 60% or more at the beginning of the Semester. Please, take note, no lectures will be attended by students without the 60% payment at the beginning of the Semester. For the borders, no student will be allowed to access any services before payment of 60%.
- You are reminded that Dead Year/Semester should always be applied for within the first two (2) weeks after commencement of the Semester.
- A student is required to attend the minimum 75% of the fifteen (15) lecture weeks in a Semester to be eligible for examinations, then 2 weeks are for exams; and all course works must be done and handed in two (2) weeks before the Semester’s examinations.
- The students should adhere to the values of the University: please read the Ndejje University Norms and Regulations booklet.
- It is mandatory for all 2nd year students to do Internship/Fieldwork/School Practice during the June-July holiday; therefore, you are requested to search early for placement in organizations and register with the Coordinator’s office. You will also be required to pay a little extra fee; the amount depending on the set requirements of your Faculty for the exercise and make sure you are allocated a Supervisor, before you leave for holidays.
- All the continuing students are kindly requested to note also the few changes in the existing fees structure as a result of the inevitable inflationary tendencies in the economy.
- All essential offices and services such as the Vice Chancellor, Deputy Vice Chancellor, University Secretary, Academic Registrar, Deputy Academic Registrar, Dean of Students’ office, Faculty Deans, Accounts, Administrative Assistants, Professional Courses’ Coordinator, Library and a few others will remain functional during the vacation.
- This communication should be regarded to be both official and very important; please do disregard all other versions regarding changes in the University fees.
Should you have any inquiries, please ring telephones: 0392 730321 / 0752 730334 OR email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you and your families a very fruitful vacation that will enable you to report back promptly on either Saturday, 6th , Sunday, 7th (Kampala Campus and Boarders at Main Campus) OR Monday 8th August, 2016 ready for the registration and lectures. Lectures will start promptly. Adios!
(B. M. Sekabembe)
for and on behalf of Management